Escavence Overworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escavence Overworld

Main

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Escavence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CorruptedAbsol
Admin

Escavence Empty
PostSubject: Escavence   Escavence Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 10:08 am

Chapter one
The war

Sawdins are the most powerful beings in the universe...that was until the Horde wiped them out from existence. But fortuned smiled on the Sawdins because they have sent a boy named Memorteke down on a planet called Earth.
Memorteke was then found by a male human named Bardock and a female human named Gale. A war was coming so Bardock and Gale had to teach him the art of fighting. He took education but didn't have alot of friends and he was a A-B student with the occasional C.
But then a few days later after vigorous training and education, a war started. It was the Alliance vs. the Horde. It seemed the Horde got the upperhand that Bardock, Memorteke's father said after bringing down an escape pod "son! I want you to take this pod and get out of here!". Memorteke hesitated a bit and then said to him "no! you are my father! I must protect you! I can't live without you!" But then a blast from a missle sent Memorteke flying into the escape pod and it took off. That was the last time he saw his father...
Back to top Go down
https://escavence.board-directory.net
CorruptedAbsol
Admin

Escavence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escavence   Escavence Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 10:09 am

Chapter 2
A Shady Character

A couple of hours later, Memorteke wakes up and blasts the door open, he comes out and gets on the floor whimpering. Then all of a sudden something was looking at him about in the trees. Memorteke stops wimpering and looks at the creature. ALthough he could barely see it. "Show yourself!" he screams at the creature. The creature comes out he looked a little like him. "I am what makes you pathetic." the organism says with a snicker.
"Hey who are you calling pathetic?!" Memorteke says with a little growl. Memorteke springs up and attempts to kick the guy's head. But, the guy dodged and stuck his nails, which grew long, into Memorteke's neck. Memorteke yelped as a mark that symbolized Phazon formed on the backside of his neck.
The guy snickered. "Just like I said, I am what makes you pathetic." the shady character walks away snickering and Memorteke falls to the ground cringing with fear.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedAbsol
Admin

Escavence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escavence   Escavence Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 10:09 am

Chapter 3
Meptimus

While Memorteke was cringing by a tree, a guy, about his age steps up to Memorteke "are you alright?" the guy says. Memorteke looks up at the guy "Who are you?" Memorteke asks. "I am Meptimus, who might you be?" Meptimus says. Memorteke recognizes the name as one of his brothers "I am Memorteke, and I believe you are one of my lost brothers" Memorteke says happily. Meptimus smiles "Yes, I believe you are my lost brother too, my "dad" has talked about 2 of my brothers, Memortal and Memorteke. I saw Memortal but he ran away toward an island, then I heard screaming here so I hurried as fast as I can then I find you here."
"Well, should we get him?" Memorteke asks
"Hmm.. yeah I guess" Meptimus says
The two brothers then walk off toward Memortal's direction.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedAbsol
Admin

Escavence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escavence   Escavence Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2007 10:11 am

Chapter 4
Camping

While Memorteke and Meptimus were walking, they came to a bridge. Memorteke looks at Meptimus "I am starting to think Memortal doesn't want us following him..." Memorteke says with worry. "Hmm... you want to camp out here for now, Memorteke?" Meptimus asks. Memorteke smiles "ok" he says.
After they got the tents up and a camp fire going, Meptimus says "well, I saw Memortal following a Jolteon so I was pretty confused. I am sure Memortal will be alright." Meptimus says a bit worried. Memorteke smiles "yeah he'll be alright"
"Yeah, I guess your right" Meptimus says still worried.
Memorteke looks out to the moon.
Meptimus looks at it too "hmm.. full moon today.."
Memorteke gets up "I sense something... something is watching us.." Memorteke says cautiously. A wolf jumps out of nowhere and runs to the bridge. The wolf then says "you need to get across this bridge? I could build it for you, I have to get across as well."
Memorteke nods, a bit attracted because hes a wolf as well "yes please, we are looking for Memortal. Can you tell us if you see him?"
The white wolf nods "sure" then she builds the bridge by waving her hand.
Memorteke gets astonished as the female wolf walks the bridge at inceredible speed.
Memorteke and Meptimus then crossed the bridge.

I wonder who I should get in the fan fic next... hmm...
Back to top Go down
Ryuuza

Ryuuza

Escavence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escavence   Escavence Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:41 pm

(( cheers really good story! Can't wait for the next chapter!))
Back to top Go down
CorruptedAbsol
Admin

Escavence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escavence   Escavence Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2007 3:45 pm

Chapter 5
A short battle

Memorteke and Meptimus cross the bridge and they came across a dragon. The dragon looks at Memorteke and Memptimus and growls furiously. Memorteke looks at Meptimus then at the dragon. They both try to walk through but the dragon just knocks them away. It was a dragon about the size of a computer desk, with black scales and small white dots all over. He has sliver fluff on the end of his tail and black wings. He also has amber eyes. Memorteke stares at Meptimus. Meptimus stares back. They shrug and unleash a Ka-me-ha-me-ha wave at the dragon. The dragon falls on the ground, not geting back up. It was knocked out.

(well, someone wouldn't stop bothering me so this had to be short xD)
Back to top Go down
CorruptedAbsol
Admin

Escavence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escavence   Escavence Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:03 am

Chapter 6

The Attack

Memorteke and Meptimus look at the dragon, shrugged and took off toward where Memortal went. After a few hours they saw a downed spaceship. "Wait here" Memorteke said to Meptimus as he approached the ship. Just then 3 alien-like creatures appear. Memorteke looks at them, surprised. What were they doing around the ship? Did they crash there? Before he can move, one of them slash at his chest. Memorteke was sent flying toward a tree and smashed into it. "Memorteke!" Meptimus screamed in horror. Then the horror turned into anger as his hand turned into a arm cannon, he fired at the 3 creatures and only two of them were taken out but one managed to survive so Meptimus finished it off with a strong backhand to the wall of the ship. Meptimus turned to Memorteke, he was knocked out.
Back to top Go down
CorruptedAbsol
Admin

Escavence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escavence   Escavence Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:06 am

Chapter 7

A Rough Journey

(this is the "Memortal Saga" dunno what else to call it o.o; )

Mean while, Memortal is climbing a mountain then a few minutes later he spotted a black-furred absol. The absol stares at Memortal for a moment then runs up the mountain. Memortal thinks that the absol could probably tell him where he is so he chases it.
A few mintues have passed during the chase then he spotted a white wolf, a jolteon, and a dragon that looked like a lugia and a dragonite. Memortal stares at them in curiosity. Were they friends? or were they foes? Just then Memortal trips on a loose rock and tumbles down. Memortal trips in surprise then comes back to his senses after a few feet have passed. Memortal then regains ballance then is suddenly knocked out by the Jolteon. Memortal blacked out.

(well, now everyone is in it XD)
Back to top Go down
CorruptedAbsol
Admin

Escavence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escavence   Escavence Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2007 11:55 am

Chapter 8

Ambush

A few hours later after the attack, Memortal wakes up, seeing the black-furred absol and the white wolf. Memortal slowly gets up, slightly dizzy and tries to make out what he is seeing; he is in a tent with two other mammals. His vision becomes clear and the black furred absol transformed. The white wolf starts speaking. "Who are you?" the wolf said with a stern look. Memortal stares at the wolf curiously and surprised it can talk "I was going to ask you the same thing..."
Memortal then holds his chest at where there was a blue cross sign on it. The girl noticed this happening "what is that?" she said. Memortal looks at her "I am-" Memortal's voice was cut off. Several Space Pirate ships appeared. The jolteon and the half Lugia half Dragonite looked at them but before they could attack, they were trapped in unbreakable barriers. Memortal looks at them as blue veins latch on him. Memortal then fires a huge blue blast then the veins disappear as the pirates get knocked out. Memortal then starts to feel dizzy... he was corrupted and he falls down, knocked out. And the barriers disappear...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Escavence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Escavence   Escavence Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Escavence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escavence Overworld :: Other :: Fan Fics-
Jump to: