Escavence Overworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escavence Overworld

Main

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Legend of Zelda Music

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

Legend of Zelda Music Empty
PostSubject: Legend of Zelda Music   Legend of Zelda Music Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:10 pm

If you MUST need an artist, it's all Koji Kondo! Legend of Zelda music is amazing, unique, divergent, and even serene in my opinion. More calmer ones would include the Sacred Grove, the Clock Tower, The Temple of Time and Zelda's Lullaby. Some of the older games have more retro music, but I haven't heard much from them. I enjoy OoT A LOT, Majora's mask, The Wind Waker, Twilight Princess and I even have some from the future to come Brawl. Brawl redid some of the older music, however, and I love them. Legend of Zelda music varies a lot, so not all of it is relaxing. I'll use Hyrule Market as an example. It's not exactly cheery, but it uplifts your spirits, and really gives off a market vibe. Lon Lon Ranch and Romani Ranch sure do give off a ranch vibe, yet Lon Lon Ranch is still very nice because it has Malon singing Epona's Song in it. Then we have Saria's Song, which is AWESOME. Really. Sometimes it makes you want to dance. Then the Deku Palace from Majora's Mask sure sounds... like a palace. It's unique, so I like it a lot. Although in OoT and MM, the bosses all have this same music, in WW, they have unique music. I LOVE each one. I fell in love with Molgera's Theme, Kalle Demos's Theme, and even the Helmaroc King's Theme.

I think I need to refresh my memory on the TP bosses, though... TP did several things I love, for instance, Hyrule Field sounds amazing, the Zora's Domain has a new serenity to it, and Death Mountain reminds me all the more of drums. Twilight Princess was another excellent source of amazing music, but sadly, I don't think the sountdrack is available yet... just the Nintendo Power bonus CD thing, which I got. It only came with a few files: Hyrule Symphony, Death Mountain, Ilia's Theme, Midna's Theme, Hyrule Field, and one more I think. I lost mine, which makes me VERY distressed since all my files were on my previous laptop.

So anyway... what's your opinion on Legend of Zelda music?
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsofnight.com
CorruptedAbsol
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Music   Legend of Zelda Music Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:13 pm

well, its a great game, thats all I am saying, I havn't played Twighlight Princess yet, but by the looks of the game it is going to be a good one x3
Back to top Go down
https://escavence.board-directory.net
Lightning
Admin
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Music   Legend of Zelda Music Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 1:16 pm

Aww, come on! I'm not speaking of the game in general at all. I'm talking about the music! Someone could love the game yet hate the music or vice versa you know! D:

Yes, Twilight Princess IS awesome. Especially the music... I wish there were OSTs of it...if there are... I WANT IT.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonsofnight.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of Zelda Music   Legend of Zelda Music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda Music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Escavence Overworld :: Other :: Music-
Jump to: